Redschi in Fidschi

Bula Fiji! Für 4 Monate auf die andere Seite der Erde - von Deutschland nach Fidschi. Auf der Südseeinsel werde ich ein Prakikum beim Entwicklungsprogramm der Vereinten Nationen absolvieren. Dieser Blog soll für Euch und für mich als Tagebuch dieser hoffentlich spannenden Zeit dienen. Viel Spaß beim Lesen!

September 28, 2006

New Series

I know I have been neglecting this blog for quite some time. This reason for this is that nothing much happened in terms of Fiji news. It is now only 12 more days and then I will be off to Suva - I am really excited about it! I decided to somtimes post in English because this is just more fun and I can get used to my "new" mother tongue for the next 6 months.
The next post marks the start of a new series in my blog called "This is Fiji". From time to time I will post interesting articles from the "Fijitimes", the main newspaper of the island. So my readers and I learn more about the Fijian identity, culture and traditions.
By the way, I got my scholarship for my internship in Fiji, yeah!

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

Hey, this is really great with the scholarship! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to learn more about your new home!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home